five five six and one


together for five days when cam asked if he could marry me already, got engaged in five months and married in six months and one day

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hair Love:)

There are a few styles I love out there for hair color. I love natural flowing colors but I also love mixed styling colors. Here are a few samples of the hair colors and styles I love. I do not own any of these photos nor do I own the rights; simply follow the link to the original site where I found these. Thank you!
 
 
This is one of my absolute hair colors "Auburn" witch happens to be my hair color as well :P
 
 
 
 
 
Love Love This Color As Well! More Auburn!!
 
 
 
 
This red/auburn hair is so gorgeous!! Flirty and fun!!
 
 
 
 
 
Natural light blond hair is such a sweet color.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a romantic hair color. Gorgeous!

 
 
 
 
This blond color with highlights is so fun for the summer!! Beach time girls!!
 
 
 
She has gorgeous long hair in this picture. Beautiful color of hair that will turn different shades depending on the rooms light.


Thanks for reading and comment below with your favorite hair colors and mixtures :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Ideas