five five six and one


together for five days when cam asked if he could marry me already, got engaged in five months and married in six months and one day

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Engagment Photos!!!!

Oh my word!!! Cameron and I got engagement photos taken before we got married and afterwards; I remember precisely putting the cd of photos somewhere special so I wouldn't loose them. Then........I couldn't find them any where!!!! We moved into our first house then we moved again and I could not find these engagement photos any where......but today I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! My husband and I was just getting ready to ask the photographer if she could make us another copy of the cd and I so did not want to ask her because I was like "she is going to think we don't care about the photos she took" witch is so untrue because I have been worried and sick about where they went and.....I remember thinking at the time; here I'll put this cd somewhere special. lol Well it took almost a year for me to find them!!!! Any ways here are some of them :)














 
 
 
I love looking at these photos! They are taken up at Cam's family ranch in Colorado. Let me know witch one is your favorite :)
 
 
Sam

1 comment:

  1. What a neat place for a photo shoot. I don't doubt you'll enjoy these pictures forever.

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Ideas