five five six and one


together for five days when cam asked if he could marry me already, got engaged in five months and married in six months and one day

Monday, April 20, 2015

1st Post

Well.............. where do I start? This blog is about a life of an individual who is funny(I think)* and loved by people around her and is why she wants to share her life with all of you. Currently 21, married to handsome Cam. She is one of five children. Went to school for EMS. Works as an EMT and health clinic receptionist. She- meaning I; would love to share parts of my life with you all. I live in a small country town. My husband owns his own excavation business and is also a volunteer fire fighter. Me I work with the local ambulance and health clinic. I also participate in some Tea designing....will talk more of that later. My siblings and I are all goofy and close. Oldest- 24, second (me)- 21, next -20, next one down-15 and last-4. Wide span but we had a great child hood and I always fill as if we are still in it. Although this year has been a year of growing and becoming independent; for all of us.


I want this blog to be funny and inspiring to any one who reads it. I have a silly and crazy fun life that I want to expand through this blog and my writing. I mean I have stories and facts and ideas I wish to share with you all. From my diesel jeep I drive to my husbands muddy business (excavation) to my sisters and I to my mom and me both being EMTs to my brothers baseball games to my nephews and dog Tia to my ability to not cook quiet that good...yet (baking I can) to exercise to being in the sun with the people you love........



Questions and comments are great you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Ideas