five five six and one


together for five days when cam asked if he could marry me already, got engaged in five months and married in six months and one day

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Ray LaMontagne....

Saturday morning sitting on my comfy couch eating vanilla yogurt and Kashi; while listening to Ray LaMontagne. Cloudy outside, puppy asleep in the crate and hubby at work. I have to run a few errands in a little bit but first enjoy this moment writing and listening to some of the best lyrics written........



If you haven't heard Ray LaMontagne's music I'm deeply sorry lol you must look this artist up for his music will move you deeply with his lyrics and emotion he puts forth in his music. "Trouble" is a popular song you may of heard from him. "Hannah" and "Hold You in My Arms" are both romantic and dearful!! If you want to listen to a more upbeat song there is "How Come", this one is more upbeat and has a great message as well. His music is wonderful and I really urge you to give it a shot. I haven't meet..... I don't think anybody who doesn't like his music..... maybe my brother .*

 
 
Here is "Hold You In My Arms".......... love this song!! Thanks to bluearmyaudio on YouTube for sharing it. I do not own the rights to this video or song.
 
 
Here is another one of his song's "How Come". This is the more upbeat one! Thanks to Pranshul Chandhok  for sharing it on YouTube. I do not own any rights to this video or song.
 
 
 
 
You just have to go look up his music and see for your self how awesome and beautiful it is!!
 
 
Another side note* I ask for your prayers for Monday, I have a biopsy in my left breast to make sure this Fibroadenoma thing isn't harmful for the future. Thanks guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Ideas